CANOES - KOPICE
You are invited
Neighbourhood of the SZCZECIN LAGOON NATURE PARK provides recreation and stay in the wonderful nature. There are some extremely rare species of plants and birds.
Sailing along the shore we have a unique possibility of observing and photographing waterfowl in its natural habitat. And this all in the scenery of flowers emerging from water.
We can observe flocks of swans and ducks floating majestically at the reeds, cormorants and cranes flying in keys, or white-tailed eagle soaring in the sky, looking for a prey in water.
During the trip go around the mysterious Chełminek desert island, with its inaccessible shores and wild vegetation, still concealing the secrets of World War II.
We can also land on the modern urban beach in Trzebież, and on the way we can admire ocean vessels going to/from Szczecin. During the trip our professional crew is at your service and will tell you about the interesting things that may interest you, regarding the maritime matters, or stories from sailing the oceans of the world.
Canoeing trips – we rent light and modern double polyurethane canoes „Sprinter” with full equipment that are delivered by us to the point of starting the trip. We advise and provide assistance in organising transport of trip participants and accommodation or catering on the route.
The rivers closest to us are: Gowienica, Ina, Krępa, Kanał Królewski, Dziwna, Świna, or along the river banks of Szczecin Lagoon from Stepnica to Wolin, Lubin, Wicka, Dziwnów and Kamień Pomorski.
Sample canoeing tours with indicative time
1) river Gowienica–Babigoszcz–Widzieńsko - 6 hours and Widzieńsko-Stepnica - 6 hours
2) Królewski Canal–Krępa–Roztoka Odrzańska in Budzeń to Stepnica - 8 hours
3) Ina river – from Stargard Szcz. to Goleniów - 8 hours and from Goleniów to Stepnica - 7 hours
1) From Kopice by Mielizna Kopicka around the Chełminek island, and then to Świętowice and along the shore of the Lagoon, and return to Kopice - 4 hours
2) From Kopice - Pomorska Mielizna - Skoszewska Bay - Dziwna River - to Wolin - 7 hours or then Dziwna River - Cicha Bay to Kamien Pomorski - 5 hours and then Kamieński Lagoon - Dziwna River - Wrzosowe Lake to Dziwnow - 5 hours All the route takes 3 days.
3) From Lubin - with Canal to Stara Świna and then the river to Ognica/Świnoujście - 6 hours
-canoes for trips -35 PLN/ day + 1,2 PLN/km equipment delivery.
-double canoes – professional with full equipment - 8 PLN/hour
-pedalos - 12 PLN/hour
-fishing boat -12 PLN/hour
-small boat Laser type -20 PLN/hour
-family cabin boat 4 – person -150 PLN/hour
From Szczecin with the S3 route to Świnoujście, turn next to Goleniów into the road no. 113, going to Modrzewie, where you turn into the road 112 to Stepnica.
In Stepnica go towards Czarnocin, and after 7 km you are in Kopice.